Sunday, February 10, 2019

Change: Starts with me


Resulta ng larawan para sa change



“I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.”
 — Mother Teresa.

         One of the most unpleasant feelings one can experience in life is being discontent with oneself. Whereas we are prone to notice negative features in other people, we rarely turn our eyes on ourselves to critically evaluate our behavior or personal qualities. But if we do, we can notice many traits within ourselves we would not like to be there. I try to stay tolerant towards the majority of my personality features. Though, simultaneously with my positive qualities, I can be a lazy, irresponsible, apathetic downer. I learned to live with these and other drawbacks; but the trait that I would enjoy getting rid of is my tendency to doubt my decisions.

        The power of the mind is truly magnificent. We have come so far and learned so much, yet are still unable to unlock all the secrets of the human psyche and the human brain. The sad truth is that most people don't bother to think about things like this, most people don't realize the power that they have, the power to change the world.

        If you want progress, then you need change-you need to be the change. Cut all the extra junk that you have taking too much part in your life; keep things simple. Pick a mold for yourself to focus on positive thoughts, thinking of the way you want things to go-focusing on the reaction, the effect, that you wish to cause.


References:
http://elizabethbcrook.com/wp-content/uploads/change.jpg
https://academichelp.net/samples/academics/essays/reflective/change-myself.html
https://www.elitedaily.com/money/entrepreneurship/change-world-change

No comments:

Post a Comment