Monday, March 11, 2019

Oracy in the curriculum and how technology can help


            ICT brings a lot of opportunities that can be useful to us but it also comes with its own challenges that makes me think of the effects of using ICT. With my experiences with ICT it can make it easier for me to do tasks even after Junior High School. Through these experiences, I learned a lot of things. I learned how to use different techniques and shortcuts for faster usage. And Idiscovered different programs and applications that can be used in different opportunities. As an incoming Senior High School student, I can use my experiences during my classes. It can help me find my interests online or through other tools in ICT.

Resulta ng larawan para sa ict
The challenges brought about by the subject ICT in Junior High School is how the new technologies that are being used affect the generation. If you create a blog, you should already know that it is seen by the public which let them comment their opinions. Though, by their suggestive comments, you can approve this on your own because you know the pros and cons onwards. The ICT integration provided clearer meanings to participants of Grade 10 through the conveyance of nonverbal cues, rapid feedback, personality traits, natural language, etc. that helps when you’re at home and is needed to do a group project.

For me, the real challenge brought about by the subject ICT in the Junior High School is how communication is fast by just the use of social media websites. This is helpful if you need help on specific topics for a subject. And also website must look nice because you want those to get more attention than the less important parts.


Resulta ng larawan para sa ictMy experiences can help me prepare for whatever lies after Junior High School, I learned so many things from this subject, Empowerment Technologies. This subject introduced me to new topics that I think is useful for my future. This could prepare me for Senior High School which will be much needed for my Grade 11 and 12 years.

References:
https://www.itu.int/en/ITU-D/ICT-Applications/PublishingImages/Home-Page/about-ict-applications.png
https://media.mehrnews.com/d/2018/06/18/4/2808338.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment